Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hi

I'm ready to go back to Vegas. Provo weather has some serious issues... It will be hot/perfect one day, and the next day you will wake up and there will be 2 inches of snow on the ground. Its ridiculous. My home... aka Vegas... doesn't trick you. If it is warm one day, so is the next day, and the next.. Mainly it is always warm.

Also i think i figured out my major! Recreational Management and Youth Leadership baby! For one of my classes i have to survive in the wilderness for 36 hours and in the same class i get to chop off a chickens head!!! I'm totally stoked. This major is basically the embodiment of all i've ever wanted to do. I am minoring in Family Life... four more classes and I will have my minor in the bag!

5 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

sorry to burst your bubble but the weather here is just as bipolar as it is there. it was 75 and sunny two days ago. now it is windy, rainy, and 60. seriously. its no better then having snow on the ground.

but you will be happy to be home. :D yay for you!

Mikayla Skouson said...

rissa.....come home!!

Mikayla Skouson said...

HI sister
I want you to come home and see the cool material I bought to make aprons. I want to play too. Come to the singles ward activities with me. They are cool and random. Lots different than student wards!
Call me if you have time and nothing to do! Love you

xoxo --c. said...

Chop off a chicken's head...is the embodiment of everything you've wanted to do in life???? Hey -- I'm loving it!! But really, I think you'd be great at that major -- you are a natural and good leader...and you can apply it to your Recreational Skouson Family Life! I actually did just that 36 hr survival thing (incl killing the chicken...the soup was HEAVENLY!)-- along w/ Dorothy Horlacher (ask your mom) when we were @ BYU. NOT FOR WUSIES -- you can do it!!

love, aunt kool whip

Mikayla Skouson said...

sister. i have had complaints. you must update. do it now or amber will kill you. the end. write about your job. nothing is better than job jokes.