Monday, February 23, 2009

so one time i was rollerskating...

So last tuesday for a ward activity we went rollerskating. My friend Nate who is awesome happened to come to my house just before we left, so he came too.

At some point during the night i went to use the facilities... cuz i needed to... I got to my stall, locked myself in, and when to take a sit. Somewhere, about 21 inches from connecting with the seat, my skates came out from under me. I'd never really timed it before, but that 21 inches closed in alot quicker than they normally did... basically i hit my tailbone and my bum on the toilet and my shin on the door. It hurt alot.

i'm also sick right now. its fun. I'm in the library studying and i've gone to the bathroom 11 times to blow my nose. I think the kid who is sitting across to me, pretending i don't exsist thinks i have bowel issues... or something. I don't blame him, if he had bowel issues i'd probably pretend he didn't exsist either.

( k I wouldn't actually, I'm just trying justify the fact that he makes it a point to look everywhere else besides across the table.... I even showered AND got ready today...)

my roommate made a comment the other day saying she didn't quite understand how the things in my blogs go together... it's probably cuz they don't... i just say whatever i want, because I can.

A girl i know was talking about agency. She was quoting someone, and saying what someone else said but it was good.... she was talking about how agency is the one thing Heavenly Father has given us but can't take back, in order for his plan to word there has to be agency. Since thats one thing that Heavenly Father truly gave us to do whatever we would with, what if we were to give that back to our heavenly Father. Or in other words use our agency for HIS work. That would probably be the best gift we could give.

I am going to talk really quick about this kid named Nate i mentioned earlier. Mainly because he IS truly awesome. Nate cares about everyone. He is everyone's friend as soon as he meets them, or even sees them. He is extremely considerate and doesn't care what others think of him. One time, we were at the bowling alley in the Wilk and Nate said " i've always wanted to slide across one of these counters, like in the movies", i said something like "that's nice" and then i think i blink because by the time i realised it, he was 3/4ths of the way across the counter! I went up to the lady and said "sorry bout him, he's just always wanted to do that". ha ha ha ha ha. He's awesome. Probably one of my best friends and i am thankful for him and his crazy-happy-optimistic view about life.

i love you all
I miss las vegas
I can't breathe through my nose
good night
:)

5 comments:

Devonna said...

Glad thing you feel good enough to study. That's a good thot on agency. I love Heavenly Fathers plan. Hope you get some medicine today!! We love you and Nate sounds like a great guy too! Love mom

Amber. . . said...

ba ha ha. you're funny and thoughtful and i love you. the end.

Shelby Lou said...

i feel bad, because when i redid my layout on my blog for the fifty mijjilionith time i didn't have your blog address. now i have it. and im back. love you doll

Shelby Lou said...

im here... im waiting... are finals over yet???

Kelsie said...

Hey Marissa its me Kelsie Harper