Thursday, January 15, 2009

100 facts

1. I am at my provo home
2. It is Thursday Night
3. I ate a whole row of nutter butters
4. I am thankful for the priesthood
5. Amber helps me
6. I miss vegas
7. I make mistakes
8. Mistakes aren't sins. (luckily)
9. the luckily part of the last one was not a fact
10. I like my camo hat. (somehow it makes me feel cool)
11. Amber just burped like a man... a manly manly man.
12. Amber is gonna be embarrassed when she sees this
13. cheese should be a food group
14. I mess up
15. I love my mom
16. My dad is easier to talk to
17. My mom worries about me more, which i am actually thankful for
18. I love my dad
19. I have blonde hair
20. I will be twenty this year
21. I like brunettes... which is weird.
22. I have no problem with feet or toes, i like them alot actually
23. I am a grown up
24. the last fact was a lie
25. my roommates want me to watch P.S i love you
26. that movie makes me cry like a girl
27. I am a girl
28. Some times i act more like a girl than i actually am, just to fit in
29. I got a phone call last night, and I liked it.
30. I like walks
31. I like swings
32. I like being alone
33. I like being.. not alone
34. I want amber to start a food fight
35. I like losing at tetris
36. I like eating till I can't anymore
37. This same act also makes me self conscious
38. Its ok to cry
39. which also means its ok to be dehydrated
40. i just looked up the definition for dehydrated
41. its taking to long to add as one of my facts
42. i'm moving on
43. i just lied
44. dehydrate: to deplete the body fluids of, or to lose water or body fluids
45. I love the song GRAVITY by sara B....
46. I can't spell Bareilles correctly without looking it up on google
47. I have the easiest job
48. I get paid to flirt
49. and hang out
50. girl scout
51. sorry, another non fact just happened. (see 50)
52. School is hard
53. I am one of the dummer kids at BYU
54. It is ok because everyone here is above average... so if i am on the dum end, I'm still average or above or something...
55. I am a people pleaser
56. I'm not even good at that sometimes
57. I don't know what i want to be when i'm a grown up
58. I want to be a trainer for high school sports...
59. I want to be a special education teacher
60. I want to be better at alot of things
61. There are things I need to change
62. I try
63. and it is ok!
64. LIFE IS COOL
65. I have a broken ring in a water bottle.
66. this is fact number 66
67. I'm typing in the dark
68. I've eaten 7 gogurts...
69. I want to be invited
70. I eat really really fast
71. I don't think i've ever really had a real crush on a celebrity
72. I have to stretch before i go to bed
73. I wanted to list all the boys i've ever had a crush on ... but I decided against it
74. It probably would have caused pandamonium
75. My rabbit was killed by a cat, on february friday the 13th when i was 9... i think
76. when i was little i used to think that my stuffed animals came alive when i left the room.
77. I almost threw my phone at the wall today.
78. I save old voicemails and text messages.
79. I don't save all of them, just the ones that make me feel good.
80. Sometimes they don't make me feel good
81. I'm not hard to please
82. That is my opinion
83. I could be wrong
84. It takes alot to make me mad
85. I don't like scary movies.
86. I love mexican food
87. I love Thai food
88. I love all food
89. I like las vegas
90. I'm trying to be better at being where I am when i am there.
91. I think i was in love once.
92. I flew in a private jet
93. I want to look at the stars
94. I like eggs and rice and green salsa... together
95. I don't like shoes
96. I take that back, i don't like wearing them
97. I love balsalmic vinegar
98. i've always wanted to pull out my eyelashes.. but i knew i would regret it...
99. I wish singing didn't make me nervous
100. ( comment and tell me my 100th one)

4 comments:

Amber. . . said...

ok first of all...you spelled "dummber" wrong. which is kind of ironic and funny. second of all i actually am bery embarrassed about that one comment. and thirdly i laughed really really hard when i read the part about wanting to pull your eyelashes out. out loud actually and i'm sitting in my room alone which made me feel stupid that i was laughing in here like a retard. and also. . .i just like you.

Mariah said...

Number 100 is...I eat chalk. There you go Marissa. Love You!!!

Unknown said...

101. I have a third nipple.

101. Like .... 101 Dalmatians. With 3 nipples.

Anonymous said...

number 100 is that you are insanely awesome.

because you are.