Monday, January 19, 2009

hard

This has been an intense weekend. or more like week. My life is crazy, and for the last little while its been a struggle. Quite the struggle. A boy who i never got the pleasure of meeting passed away this weekend. I had talked to him a few times on the phone, texted back and forth. We had a date planned for saturday night. He got caught in an avalanche on saturday morning. I feel so much for his parents and his close friends. Its such a strange situation. It makes you so thankful for the gospel. So thankful that he and his family, from what i have heard, are amazing people. I've gotten alot of "you would have liked him."'s, which is probably very true. It seemed like everyone did like him. Another comment was, "he must have really not wanted to go on that date with Marissa". I feel almost bad repeating it, but i think josh would've thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so sad. and i just want you to know i love you!!!!