Friday, July 17, 2009

Chacos

I owe my very first trace of an interest in these shoes to my bff.a.e.a.e.a.e.a.e (best friend for ever.and.ever.and....) amber oswald! honey! i finally bought some:) They have a brown souls with brownish/green strappies. I LOVE these shoes. My mom calls them my grown up jesus sandals (mainly because they have an arch).
I'm pretty sure I've worn them everyday since i got them last week. super good deal too! All the ones that i was looking at were over 100 dollars. So instead of looking through the girl selections i started looking through the guys. And because not very many guys where my shoe size... There were more to pick from and Way more on clearance. I got mine for 69 bucks baby! (free shipping!)

2 comments:

Bloomability said...

make sure to wash them frequently or you will die of the smell!!

Amber said...

i can't believe i just barely saw this post!!! dang...i miss you!